Friday, May 4, 2007

Being Intentional, Part 2

Here's an opportunity for all of us to show some support for downtown businesses.

Treet's Cafe is going to be testing the water for having Saturday Hours. Starting on Saturday, May 12th, they will be open for breakfast from 8am to 1pm.

Personally, I can't wait. Treet's backs up to the print shop, and every morning when I go to turn the lights on, the sweet aroma of their cooking drifts in through the back door. Unfortunately I never have time to go in for breakfast. I do make it a point to get my daily injection of a Mocha Latte.

I love having lunch there when time permits. The food is not only good, but there are opportunites to actually have healthy choices for lunch.

For some of you who may have experienced some delays last week, Treet's has added another cook who is doing an awesome job.

I'm out of town on the 12th, but i promise i'll be there the 19th.

No comments: